Apply the latest methods for building the right product right.
It’s one thing to learn product marketing and management skills but many teams need help applying that knowledge to their products and their organization. They need a product playbook.
A product playbook is a collection of workshops, tools, and templates—customized to your organization—to ensure your team is systematic in their methods and consistent in their deliverables. Do you have a playbook for your team?
It’s likely some product team members have formal training; others don’t. Some have years of experience; some have just started. They probably have tools they’ve used in the past and maybe some templates from a training class. But how do you adapt these to your business and products?
Get your team on the same page with a common language, a company-specific set of tools and templates, and standard methods for developing and delivering products.
“Make it stick”
Together we’ll design a curriculum with the right set of topics so you’ll end up with an approach that is customized for your organization. Start with your top areas of concern and create an agenda that empowers your team. And let’s work around your busy schedule by breaking the work into bite-sized chunks, delivered onsite, via private webinar, or on the phone.
With your custom product playbook, you’ll…
- Define team roles and responsibilities
- Design your ideal product planning process
- Leverage customer discovery to gain market insights
- Define your business model
- Create portfolio and product roadmaps
- Validate your market and product personas
- Prioritize your product backlog for business value
- Articulate the unique selling proposition for your portfolio and products
- Develop a profitability retrospective and product scorecard
Sound like a good fit?